Dr. Jim Di Blasi, D.C.
- 1977 - Graduated in December from Life Chiropractic College; Marietta,GA Doctor of Chiropractic - Cum Laude & Deans List
- 1977 - Kennesaw College; Kennesaw, Georgia
- 1977 - Brenau College; Marietta, Georgia
- 1974 - Began New York Chiropractic College; Manhattan, New York
- 1972 - Queensborough College; Queens, New York
Now Celebrating Our 30th Year In Practice.
- March of 1978 to present: Private practice in Acworth, Georgia.
Dr Jim received personal training from Drs. Clarence Gonstead, Vernon Pierce, Glenn Stillwagon, Clay Thompson, Alan Fuhr, Devi Nambudridpad, Eric Berg and John Brimhall. These doctors were pioneers who actually developed the techniques we use at this center.
Dr John Brimhall of Mesa, AZ found that there was Six Interferences To Health. This led him to the discovery of the Six Steps To Wellness, which allows the body to heal naturally. We use this protocal in our center which makes what patients call - miracles. Of course we always hope for miracles, unfortunately, it is not always the case. We simply offer what we consider the best, most complete health care available.
We don't treat conditions that have people; we treat people who have conditions.
Dr. Di Blasi is a Certified Brimhall Practitioner. He has also lectured, taught, been a guest speaker on many occasions and written articles about health and wellness.
Most recently he was chosen to learn the Neurologic Relief Centers Technique. This technique has given relief to those suffering with Fibromyalgia, Migraines, Peripheral Neuropathy, Vertigo and a host of other serious conditions. Check out the testimonial section to read more.
Licensures and Certifications
- Georgia Board of Chiropractic
- Nambudridpad's Allergy Elimination Technique (N.A.E.T.)
- Brimhall Certified Practitioner
- Disability Impairment Rating
- Electric Therapeutic Modalities
- Neurologic Relief Centers Technique
- Certified by The Institute of Rehabilitative Nutrition for Advanced Clinical Nutrition
Professional Memberships and Associations
- American Chiropractic Association
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- National Association Of Professionals
- The Foundation For Wellness Professionals